Disclosure pursuant article 13 of legislative decree 30/06/2003 n.196
In compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing your personal data and the scope of communication and dissemination thereof, the nature of the data in our possession and their contribution.
Given that our real estate agency intends to acquire or already holds personal data concerning you, possibly also sensitive or judicial, in order to provide the services you requested or in your favor provided, we inform you that the data provided by you or other subjects , are only those strictly necessary and are processed using paper, computerized and telematic tools, or through the combination of two or more of these tools.
The processing is carried out in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data, in compliance with the procedures and requirements established by art. 11 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and will include all the operations envisaged by art. 4, paragraph 1, lett. a) that will be necessary to provide the requested services, including the insertion of the same data in a database managed directly by the company “HABITAT di Carlo Calcina”, and the communication to third parties, linked to us by a temporary collaboration relationship or continuous, in Italy or abroad; in addition, for certain services we use trustworthy entities that perform tasks of a technical, organizational and operational nature on our behalf, in Italy or abroad.
Given that the data processed at the owner are only those provided by
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your right to the protection of personal data.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information.
Purposes of data processing.
Personal data are processed as part of the normal professional, managerial and promotional activities of the below named Data Controller for the following purposes:
1. purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the professional relationship, such as:
– processing of data for the conduct of promotional, commercial, administrative and / or legal practices;
– information on the initiatives promoted by the Data Controller
– sending information or referring to the commercial and administrative practices referred to above;
2. purposes functional to the activity of the below named Data Controller, such as:
– communication of data of the interested party to natural and / or juridical persons operating in the context of connected activities, necessary for the task of the assignment entrusted (such as those related to collaborations with Italy or abroad, or to make hypocatastal surveys, municipal authorities, chambers, protests, etc.) and / or in order to stipulate insurance policies to cover the risks inherent in the operation to be performed.
– to the CUSTOMERS and / or their escorts, who will see together with the company “HABITAT di Carlo Calcina” the properties for sale, before the visit, will be required to fill out a form to “take a view of the property” of which a copy of said form, reporting their data, will be delivered both to them and to the owners of the apartments. No apartments will be shown to persons and / or their companions in case of refusal to sign the aforementioned form. To understand better, it should be noted that the signing of the form is important for the purposes of the right to the commission of the real estate agent, moreover it guarantees to the owners a certain security in the management of the sale of the building.
– In any case it is communicated to the CUSTOMER that the module for viewing the property is valid for one year and will therefore be kept by the company “HABITAT di Carlo Calcina” for the entire period of validity, even in the event of a request for data cancellation , pursuant to the provisions of the civil code in force concerning real estate brokerage.
Data processing methods
Personal data will be processed in written form and / or on a magnetic, electronic or telematic support, through the use of the website, through consultation, processing, comparison, interconnection, communication, dissemination and any other opportune processing operation and by subjects specifically appointed to do so. The following is therefore specified:
– the insertion of the CUSTOMER data can therefore take place either on paper or on an electronic and / or telematic basis.
– The data of the CUSTOMERS, entered at the time of their registration on the website of the agency will remain on-line: the data of the property and / or the advert will be visible to all, while the personal data will be visible only to the company ” HABITAT by Carlo Calcina “. The safety regulations adopted by the company “HABITAT di Carlo Calcina” are those required by law; for the data that remains on the on-line database, we inform you that the server is ARUBA.
Each CLIENT has the right to refuse his / her consent to the below named Data Controller for these types of communication, by ticking the appropriate boxes containing the formula of consent required by law.
Please note that in the event of a lack of express consent, the undersigned Data Controller may not disclose such data to third parties, nor may it keep them in its database. In the event that the data are also communicated to the Owner, without the express consent to the present processing of personal data will be immediately deleted from the site and from all other media used by the Owner.
Rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
Article 7 of the code grants the interested party the exercise of specific rights.
In particular, the CLIENT can obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his personal data and request that such data be made available to him in an intelligible form. The interested party can also ask to know the origin of the data as well as the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, correction or, if interested, integration of data; to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment of the same.
We also inform you that:
Owner of the processing of personal data and Data Processor is: Carlo Calcina – with registered office in Olbia, Corso Umberto I 181
Treatment Cookies Policy
With this document, pursuant to articles. 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”), and pursuant to the provisions of the General measure of the Data Protection Commissioner of 8 May 2014, the data processor provides users of the website some information about the cookies used.
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer at the time when it accesses to a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer that is running the Web site visited) to your browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) And stored on the computer as well; are then re-posted to the Web site at the time of subsequent visits.
During navigation, the user could receive on his terminal also cookies of different sites (cookies “third party”), set directly from managers of such websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these.
Cookies of the Holder
More precisely, the Site uses:
cookies technicians necessary for navigation by the user, mentioned below in detail. Without these cookies, the website can not function properly.
Technical cookie that facilitates user navigation, recognizing and preventing the disclosure brief about cookies contained in the banner reappear in case of site links made within the deadline. It is activated by clicking “OK” of the banner. Eliminating this cookie will not be saved having read the banner for accesses in the days following the first connection to the site (see table below).
|[Random characters] -language||Cookie for the language of the site||365 days|
|displayCookieLaw||Acceptance Policy Cookie||1 year|
Third Party Cookies
Through the Website are installed some third-party cookies, including profiling. The services that install cookies profiling will be activated only by clicking “OK” of the banner. They are reported in detail the individual third-party cookies, and links through which the user can receive more information and to request disabling cookies.
Buttons and widgets social networking
Social buttons are those special “buttons” on the site depicting icons of social networks and allow users browsing to interact with a “click” directly with the social platforms. The website incorporates the social network buttons and widgets below, involving the installation of cookies, even profiling. No information is instead shared website where the button and widget is embedded.
For more information, also about how to disable these cookies, please consult the following link:
The treatment is done with automated tools from the Holder. Do not make a disclosure or communication.
Except for the technical cookies are strictly necessary to the normal navigation, the provision of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having read the brief contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services involving the installation of cookies.
Notwithstanding the above in order to cookies are strictly necessary to navigation, the user can eliminate the other cookies directly via your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
You can get specific instructions through the links below:
Disabling third party cookies is also possible through the procedures made available directly from the company said third holder for treatment, as indicated at the links listed in the “third party cookies”. For information about the cookies stored on your terminal on and off individually, please see the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
The interested party may exercise at any time, by contacting the Data Controller by sending an email to the email address of the owner, the rights under Art.7 of Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n.196, that the following is verbatim.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
1. The concerned person has the right to receive confirmation of the existence of her / his personal data, even if not yet registered, and the communication of the existing data in an intelligible form.
2. The concerned person has the right to receive information on:
a) source of personal data;
b) purposes and methods of data processing;
c) logics applied in case of data processing by electronic means;
d) identity of the holder, responsible and other appointed personnel under article 5;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The person concerned has the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, modification in any anonymous form or blocking of the unlawfully processed data, including data that are not necessary for the purposes upon which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their content, to the persons to whom the data were communicated, unless this requirement is impossible or involves the use of means that are clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even in case the processing is pertinent to the purposes of the data collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.